Friday, May 25, 2007

Rambling Shambles

What a blasted conundrum I've found myself in
over a series of events,
some rather unfortunate of late,
I have been hurt
and become very confused.

Seeking counsel of others
asking them to fix this problem
and recieving different solutions.

Solutions to this equation are more often
than not
easier to talk about
than to put in to practice.

For example, "Just stop"
very wise words
though seemingly impossible to start.

How does one 'Just stop'
just put an end to
or give up on something
that began so long ago?

The goodness of stopping,
would benefit in self preservation,
but what of the others involved?

That's only one option of course,
although probably one of the most sensible
it's the one which will take the most
discipline and warring prayers.

Another way is to continue in love,
which, at the moment, is one sided
and causing me to be hurt.

My love won't ever stop,
but the efforts I've been putting forth
must
for I must also guard my heart above all else.

So this blasted conundrum I've found myself in,
has no easy answer
and I must deal with the choice I make.

May 25, 2007

No comments: