Friday, January 05, 2007

Again

Do you ever get tired of hearing it?
"God, I'm sorry, I wanted control
again"
I asked you to heal my heart
then took it back
again
trying to tape and glue it back together
bandaging over the deep cracks
again
So, do you ever get tired of hearing it?

Don't you get tired of saying it?
"Pappa help me out, I can't do it on my own
again"
Everytime, I try to heal your heart
you took it back from me
again
You know the adhesive of man's love can't mend it
it only deepens the cracks
again
And no, I never tire of hearing you call for help
again

Let me be your ezer
I will help you through the wounds
again
Give me the shattered areas of your heart
we'll do this together
again
Our hearts are not that different, Child
I want to speak truth into your life
again
Don't give up, call out to me
again.

January 5, 2007

1 comment:

Jo said...

Pappa God, I need your help. Again. Hold me in your arms. \o/