Monday, January 08, 2007

Words To My Beloved

Here she comes, my Beloved, my Bride
she is robed in beauty and a crown of glory rests on her head
I've waited for her patiently
watching her grow and mature into a lovely woman
I am proud to call her mine
She is lovely and worthy of my love
she has kept her love for me pure
for this she shall be praised
I yearned for her and beckoned her to search for me
through her search she found I was there with her
We held one another close and spoke words of love to one another
She is my Beloved, I am her Lover
No one can take her from me
together we are one
I have placed a song in her heart
a secret song meant for me alone
The day is coming when she will sing it with passion
When she is frightened, I am there to comfort her
I reassure her with my love
Soon we will be joined in a great ceremony
Then I will speak her true name
a name even the angel's lips cannot utter
I rejoice over you, my Darling, my Beloved
My Bride

January 8, 2007

No comments: