Sunday, November 05, 2006

Waiting

I am waiting for an escape,
life is full of much red tape.


I am waiting for the day,
when again I’ll laugh and play.

I am waiting for the week,
when my happiness is at its peak.

I am waiting for someone to say,
"Let me help, I’ll show you the way."

I am waiting for the day I die,
then with angels I will fly

I am waiting for the jokes to stop,
I cry and to my knees I drop.

I am waiting for the right path,
so I won’t have to feel the wrath.

I am waiting for the time to speak,
and find the answers that I seek.

I am waiting for someone to pull,
me from this time so dark and dull.

I am waiting for them not to dis,
I want to feel happiness and bliss.

I am waiting for the time to come,
the sadness and sorrow I’ll run from.

I am waiting for the words to say,
"I’m sorry mom, I could not stay."


October 27, 2001

No comments: