Friday, December 08, 2006

I Am...

I am the tallest and youngest in an expanding family
Auntie Jo, delighting in smiles, kisses and hugs
I am eager to see the places of my ancestors
A shopaholic searching for the best bargainsI am sarcastic and humorous when around my friends
I am a friend, encourager and advisor to my peers

I am a fighter against the enemy, depression
A survivor of dark times and lonely nights
I am a disciple of Christ, sharing my testimony with others
A role model to campers from Bethel Gospel Camp
I am a dreamer of far off places
I am awed by God’s beauty that He created for my pleasure and praise
I am a seeker of knowledge and wisdom
Eccentric and unafraid to stand out
I am an actress looking for her name in lights
A singer and artist finding inspiration in unexpected places
I am a defender of those in trouble
I am a dancer when no one is watching

Fall 2003

No comments: